15 October 2010

It Gets Better

Following is one of many You Tube videos that is being posted to the "It Gets Better" project to support GLBTQ persons and allies in prevention of harassment and suicide amongst young adults and teens.

My prayer in all of this is to hold fast to my Baptismal vows and encourage others to do the same.  With God's help I seek to serve Christ in all persons, loving my neighbor as myself, and I strive for justice and peace among all people, respecting the dignity of every human being.

Thank you, Bishop Gene, for modeling these vows for us, once again opening yourself up to the risk of insult and harassment in order to offer comfort, assurance, and hope to a broken world.

(Double click the video window below for full screen options)





No comments:

Post a Comment